Black Mold Remediation Services in Bloomington
Are you looking for a Professional Mold Removal and Cleanup Company? Service Restore of Minnesota has got you Covered
Could you be facing mold infestation in your home or property? Has it made your home lose its glory? Probably you have tried cleaning and removing them, and your effort has not borne any fruits. This could be frustrating, and maybe you are wondering how you are going to solve this problem. It is high time you get a contractor to help you clean and remove the molds from your property. At Service Restore, we offer services that will help you restore your property back to safe conditions.
Certified Mold Restoration Services at Your Home or Business in Bloomington call now (952) 225-5440
The mold remediation process requires professionals with adequate skills and training. At Service Restore of Minnesota, we fully understand what causes molds, and we have well-trained professionals to remove the molds entirely. The services we offer include:
- A thorough inspection to know the extent of the infestation, even in the hidden places and the leading causes. This helps us identify the tools to use in the process.
- Containing the situation- Mold can quickly spread within a short period. Our team has excellent skills to prevent mold spores from spreading.
- Air filtration- This process captures small mold spores in the air.
- Removal of molds and mold-infested materials- This process depends on the extent of the infestation and the materials of the surface.
- Cleaning- Service Restore cleans and sanitizes all the items and furniture that are affected. We also deodorize to remove any odors.
- Restoration- In case of any minor damages during remediation, we do repairs, such as painting.
We safely clean up the black mold and follow all industry protocols for your protection.
Our team of professionals is equipped with safety gear and all the necessary tools to effectively and thoroughly clean the surfaces affected with black mold, which is toxic. It produces allergens that increase health risks, such as allergies and asthma. It can also cause damage to structures and materials if not treated fast. We use antifungal treatments to kill the molds and prevent them from regrowth. In cases where porous-materials such as carpets are heavily infected, removing and disposing of them is necessary.
Removal of mold from attics, basements, walls, and ceilings – Call us today in MN (952) 225-5440
Whether mold is on the walls, ceilings, basement, or in attics, dealing with them is easy. Service Restore professionals of Bloomington have all kinds of products necessary for mold removal, depending on the material of the surface infected. For example, when removing from the attics, we use chemical-based remediation, that is, killing the mold using powerful cleaning agents. The surface is then covered with antifungal sealing to prevent the molds from growing back. The process of remediating basements, walls, and ceilings is quite similar. It is easy to clean the material if the mold is non-porous. If the material is porous, cutting it off is necessary.
A Certified restoration company in Bloomington for complete mold services
At Service Restore, we offer you the best cleaning and mold removal services. We not only remove the molds from your property, but we also do frequent follow-ups to ensure no regrowth of the molds. We are committed to restoring the clean and healthy air in your home or business.